WWF and Save Tigers Now. Leonardo di Caprio and many other performing artists are working together with WWF to protect and promote growth in the international tiger community. I have always found tigers to be an exoticly fasinating animal full of energy. Just the image of this magnificent beast walking across the fields of its natural habitate brings to mind a senual beauty…. or am I thinking about Leonardo di Caprio….
It’s easy for many to donate their time, money and support when we are talking about saving forest land or clean rivers and oceans yet sometimes it is a stretch of the imagination to consider that saving an almost extinct species like the tiger is just as vital to Save the Earth, read here to find out 5 good reasons to save the tiger now. The FORTUNATA designer handbag was designed as a symbol to save the entire Earth, not just small parts of it and that is why it will be donating proceeds from the sale of the Limited Edition FORTUNATA Designer Tote Bag to WWF to assit them to further their goals.
What are WWF Goal and Strategies?
By 2020, WWF will conserve 15 of the world’s most ecologically important regions by working in partnership with others to:
- Protect and restore species and their habitats
- Strengthen local communities’ ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
- Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
- Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
- Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
We at Pierotucci are using our good fortune and FORTUNATA to help WWF help Save the Earth, one bag at a time. 80 Fortunata Designer Tote Bags are on sale and the proceeds from the sale of this bag will be donated to WWF to further their efforts to Save the Earth.